Join Southwest Microwave at Security Twenty 22 in Dublin on September 8, 2022 to learn how our perimeter security systems reliably prevent unauthorized access to property, critical equipment, and networks at data center, pharmaceutical, utility, and other sites requiring intrusion detection.
Industrial and utility providers rely on Southwest Microwave to protect their sites from acts of terrorism, sabotage, vandalism and theft that threaten public health and safety and disrupt service delivery because:
- Our team understands the high stakes involved in securing data centers, pharmaceutical sites, power and treatment plants, pipelines, refineries, and other sites from physical attacks.
- Our fence, buried cable, and volumetric microwave sensor technologies prevent unauthorized access as part of an “early warning” strategy that precisely locates intrusion attempts within 1m and enables security personnel to take immediate defensive action before an intruder is able to reach a critical asset.
Register for a free pass if you haven’t registered for Security Twenty 22 already, but would like to attend the exhibit.
Pre-schedule a meeting to discuss your perimeter security project requirements or drop by our booth to learn more about our range of field-proven detection systems.
We look forward to seeing you at the show!
General Manager – EMEAI
Telephone: +44 1386 75 15 11
- Precise detection of cut or climb attempts to within 1m while ignoring harmless environmental disturbances, such as wind, rain or vehicle traffic
- Patented Sensitivity Leveling calibration process delivers uniform detection sensitivity, regardless of variations in fence fabric or tension
- Set detection zones in system software anywhere along the fence line, minimizing hardware costs and maximizing system design flexibility
Our IP/POE-based volumetric microwave links (X-band Model 334-POE-S and K-band Model 336-POE-S) are ideal for the protection of open areas, gates, entryways and rooftops. These sensors offer unsurpassed detection capabilities, and:
- Suppress outer field disturbances caused by fence vibration or vehicle traffic, minimizing nuisance alarms
- Provide early warning alert when detection pattern is compromised by foreign objects such as accumulating snow or parked vehicles
- Protect sensor electronics against electromagnetic or RF interference with integrated EMI / RFI shielding
Offering both Power-over-Ethernet and DC wiring options, these highly-adaptable detection solutions provide several unique performance benefits:
- Prevent alarms caused by moving objects beyond a pre-selected range
- Ignore harmless environmental disturbances caused by close-range objects
- Flexible alarm monitoring options via Form C relays, INTREPID POE controller or third-party HLI
- Provides superior covert, terrain-following intrusion detection
- Discriminates legitimate intrusions from harmless disturbances
- Tailors zoning to a site’s unique requirements