Join Southwest Microwave at Booth #340 at Security Canada Central in Toronto on October 19-20, 2022 to learn how our industry-leading perimeter security solutions reliably prevent unauthorized access to critical infrastructure and assets. These advanced detection systems precisely locate intrusion attempts while ignoring harmless environmental disturbances to minimize nuisance alarms.
We’ll be hosting an Education Session addressing Airfield Security and Safety Solutions from 10:30 – 11:30 a.m. on Wednesday, October 19 in Pinsent 3. You’ll gain valuable insight into vulnerabilities in an airfield environment, and relevant strategies for protection against intrusion attack. We’ll also share solutions for reliable detection of aircraft or vehicle movement between taxiway and active runway to minimize incursion risk.
Register for a free pass if you haven’t registered for Security Security Central and would like to attend the event.
Should you wish to schedule a meeting to discuss your perimeter security project requirements or learn more about our range of field-proven detection systems, feel free to contact us in the coming days.
We look forward to seeing you at the show!
- Precise detection of cut or climb attempts to within 1m while ignoring harmless environmental disturbances, such as wind, rain or vehicle traffic
- Patented Sensitivity Leveling calibration process delivers uniform detection sensitivity, regardless of variations in fence fabric or tension
- Set detection zones in system software anywhere along the fence line, minimizing hardware costs and maximizing system design flexibility
Our IP/POE-based volumetric microwave links (X-band Model 334-POE-S and K-band Model 336-POE-S) are ideal for the protection of open areas, gates, entryways and rooftops. These sensors offer unsurpassed detection capabilities, and:
- Suppress outer field disturbances caused by fence vibration or vehicle traffic, minimizing nuisance alarms
- Provide early warning alert when detection pattern is compromised by foreign objects such as accumulating snow or parked vehicles
- Protect sensor electronics against electromagnetic or RF interference with integrated EMI / RFI shielding
Discover Our New Model 390 and Model 395 Transceivers
Offering both Power-over-Ethernet and DC wiring options, these highly-adaptable detection solutions provide several unique performance benefits:
- Prevent alarms caused by moving objects beyond a pre-selected range
- Ignore harmless environmental disturbances caused by close-range objects
- Flexible alarm monitoring options via Form C relays, INTREPID POE controller or third-party HLI
Not attending the show? Complete our Site Estimating Form for a complimentary system design and project estimate.