Join Southwest Microwave at Booth #340 at Security Canada Central in Toronto on October 25-26 to learn how our industry-leading perimeter security solutions reliably prevent unauthorized access to critical infrastructure and assets. These advanced detection systems precisely locate intrusion attempts while ignoring harmless environmental disturbances to minimize nuisance alarms.
Should you wish to schedule a meeting to discuss your perimeter security project requirements or learn more about our range of field-proven detection systems, feel free to contact us in the coming days.
We look forward to seeing you at the show!
This unique technology reliably discriminates between intrusion attacks and harmless fence noise, preventing the nuisance alarms that plague other sensors:
- Precise detection of cut or climb attempts to within 1m while ignoring harmless environmental disturbances, such as wind, rain or vehicle traffic
- Patented Sensitivity Leveling calibration process delivers uniform detection sensitivity, regardless of variations in fence fabric or tension
- Assignment of detection zones in system software anywhere along the fence line, minimizing hardware costs and maximizing design flexibility
Our IP/POE-based volumetric microwave links (X-band Model 334-POE-S and K-band Model 336-POE-S) are ideal for the protection of open areas, gates, entryways, and rooftops. These sensors offer unsurpassed detection capabilities, and:
- Suppress outer field disturbances caused by fence vibration or vehicle traffic, minimizing nuisance alarms
- Provide early warning alert when detection pattern is compromised by foreign objects such as accumulating snow or parked vehicles
- Protect sensor electronics against electromagnetic or RF interference with integrated EMI / RFI shielding