Join Southwest Microwave at the Airport Show in Dubai on 17-19 May 2022 in booth #2009 to learn how our
high-performance perimeter intrusion detection and runway incursion mitigation solutions deliver unique airport security and safety benefits.
Outdoor perimeter security is an airport’s first line of defense against terrorist attack, sabotage, high-value asset theft or harm to passengers and personnel. With more than 50 years of experience and 80,000 field-proven installations in 120+ countries, Southwest Microwave has the experience to help you protect the fence line and critical inner perimeter elements of your airport from the risk of unauthorized access.
Southwest Microwave Perimeter Security experts will demonstrate how Stop Bar Control Sensors prevent incursions by detecting aircraft or vehicle movement and how INTREPID MicroPoint II fence detection system reliably detects intrusion attempts to within 1m.
We hope to see you and invite you to register for free admission to the exhibits.
Should you wish to pre-schedule a meeting to discuss your perimeter security project requirements or learn more about our range of field-proven detection systems, feel free to contact us in the coming days.
- Precisely detects cut or climb attempts to within 1 m
- Ignores harmless environmental disturbances
- Uniform detection sensitivity along the fenceline
- Flexible, free format zoning through system software
- Detects aircraft or vehicle movement between taxiway and active runway to reduce risk of incursions
- Above-ground sensor simplifies installation and maintenance
- Reliable performance in all weather conditions
- Advanced EMI / RFI shielding
- Installed at 100+ airports worldwide