Join Southwest Microwave at Stand #TT9 at Security Canada West at Richmond, BC on June 22, 2022 to learn more about our industry-leading perimeter security solutions: intelligent sensors that couple unmatched detection and nuisance alarm reduction capabilities with reduced infrastructure requirements and seamless integration, optimizing performance and lowering overall project cost.
We look forward to seeing you at the show!
Precise location of intrusion attempts while ignoring harmless environmental disturbances to minimize nuisance alarms
IP-based sensors reduce infrastructure requirements and enable seamless integration, optimizing performance and lowering overall project cost
- Precise detection of cut or climb attempts to within 1m while ignoring harmless environmental disturbances, such as wind, rain or vehicle traffic
- Patented Sensitivity Leveling calibration process delivers uniform detection sensitivity, regardless of variations in fence fabric or tension
- Set detection zones in system software anywhere along the fence line, minimizing hardware costs and maximizing system design flexibility
- Suppress outer field disturbances caused by fence vibration or vehicle traffic, minimizing nuisance alarms
- Provide early warning alert when detection pattern is compromised by foreign objects such as accumulating snow or parked vehicles
- Protect sensor electronics against electromagnetic or RF interference with integrated EMI / RFI shielding
Offering both Power-over-Ethernet and DC wiring options, these highly-adaptable detection solutions provide several unique performance benefits:
- Prevent alarms caused by moving objects beyond a pre-selected range
- Ignore harmless environmental disturbances caused by close-range objects
- Flexible alarm monitoring options via Form C relays, INTREPID POE controller or third-party HLI